Thursday, March 18, 2010

Getting Ready to Go

I am starting this BLOG out on the first day that I really feel like it is time to go to war and kick off this experience. Everything that I own has been packed up and moved out of my apartment and put into storage. It is kind of sad to be sitting in an empty apartment filled with only stuff my roommate owns. I just feel like I really am getting ready to go because the sooner I leave the sooner I will be able to come home.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're doing this! It will help us all to stay connected to you while you are in Kuwait and Iraq. Tomorrow is deployment day...I'll be thinking about you. Love, Meryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy you created this - we love you always. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom and I are pleased that we were able to empty that apartment, because it meant spending time working and speaking with you. It served you and Craig well, and now your career moves on. Dad (signed on as Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed reading your commentary, but don't take thing to lightly and stay an guard t all times.We are all so proud of YOU!!
    Uncle Izzy

    ReplyDelete