Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Night Before

So, I really didnt realize how hard this actually is going to be. I have been anxious all the way up until this point and now I am nervous and quite sad. I am really going to miss talking to Abby everynight and hearing from my parents how everthing is going back home in Watchung. I can't believe that the time has come for me to really gather all my things and get ready to get onto a plane and head half way around the world to a completely unkown destination. I know that everything will be ok and I am confident in what I know and how well I will perform but I still am nervous to go and embark on this journey.

This next year will really define me and what I do in the future. I just hope that after this experience I come out a better person with a ton more knowledge and I am looking forward to the opportunity to enhance myself and learn who I really am. Tomorrow is the beginning of my future.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how determined and intelligent you are. That is what is going to get you through this. Stay focused and know that everyone back home loves you so much. I look forward to hearing from you. Stay positive because before you know it, you will be back in the Springs. I love you so much, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tati, you are already defined as an empathetic, caring, intelligent, skilled and capable man and your growth in this experience will be positive for you and your men. Stay strong. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know your stuff, and have been well trained. The things you do in Kuwait will reinforce the knowledge that you and your men will perform well once you cross the border. Love, Dad (signed in as Mom)

    ReplyDelete