Yikes! the barracks I guess in Kuwait look very uncomfortable so I hope the change to the current barracks is more tolerable. What is that middle picture a picture of? Are those your PRT vehicles? Are you posting from your own computer? I know I am full of questions. thank you fo sharing some of your daily sights and keep them coming. Miss you lots, Mom
That is quite a tent! Impressive array of humvees, too. However, the men driving them are even more impressive. We thought you also have 3 MRAPs. Now that we have seen all the photos you chose for us, let me say that your shot composition is excellent, and that your camera takes fine photos. Thank you for sharing them - and yourself - with us. We love you! Dad
Wow - that tent living situation looks terrible! And there was probably sand all over the place, too. I'm glad your new quarters are an improvement, and hopefully it will go up from there. Mom and Dad's posts are explaining some of the equipment - what are the humvees doing? And what is the large piece of equipment in the middle?
Yikes! the barracks I guess in Kuwait look very uncomfortable so I hope the change to the current barracks is more tolerable. What is that middle picture a picture of? Are those your PRT vehicles? Are you posting from your own computer? I know I am full of questions. thank you fo sharing some of your daily sights and keep them coming. Miss you lots, Mom
ReplyDeleteThat is quite a tent! Impressive array of humvees, too. However, the men driving them are even more impressive. We thought you also have 3 MRAPs. Now that we have seen all the photos you chose for us, let me say that your shot composition is excellent, and that your camera takes fine photos. Thank you for sharing them - and yourself - with us. We love you! Dad
ReplyDeleteWow - that tent living situation looks terrible! And there was probably sand all over the place, too. I'm glad your new quarters are an improvement, and hopefully it will go up from there. Mom and Dad's posts are explaining some of the equipment - what are the humvees doing? And what is the large piece of equipment in the middle?
ReplyDelete