Yeah - now we can see you! I suppose I will post something for each set, in reverse order,so, to start, I thought the USO concert was in Kuwait? is that the back of your head on the line going up the airplane ramp? Love, Mom
you look wonderful! so good to see your face. are the camels the ones you described from kuwait? we all appreciate that you have to go to extra lengths to get to the computer etc but it adds so much to your stories to see the photos- thanks for doing that- we are all thinking of you-aunt nancy and uncle edward
Yeah - now we can see you! I suppose I will post something for each set, in reverse order,so, to start, I thought the USO concert was in Kuwait? is that the back of your head on the line going up the airplane ramp? Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had great seats for the concert! Dad
ReplyDeleteyou look wonderful! so good to see your face. are the camels the ones you described from kuwait? we all appreciate that you have to go to extra lengths to get to the computer etc but it adds so much to your stories to see the photos- thanks for doing that- we are all thinking of you-aunt nancy and uncle edward
ReplyDeleteSO glad you have some pictures up - hurray! Thanks for taking the time to post these! Love you.
ReplyDelete